You’d do me a great favor if you could reblog this!
♠ What is this? 2012 is an expensive year for me, so I’m offering commissions for wigs, costumes and props. Watch this space for more commission offers soon.
♠ Who are you? I have been cutting & styling wigs since 2007, it’s always been something I enjoyed doing and found relatively easy. Above you can see several examples of wigs I have cut & styled during the last few years.
♠ What are the prices? I take $10 - $30 for the cutting and styling itself. Packaging and shipping depends on the country of destination and size / weight of the wig. I will be shipping parcels from the UK (and, from July, from Germany).
To UK: £3.00 to £4.00
To most EU countries: £5.00 to £6.00
To USA: £7.00 to £10.00
Please enquire for other destinations.
♠ I would like to take you up on this offer, what do I do now?
1. Please leave me a tumblr / DeviantArt message, so I can send you my email address.
2. Please send me a good picture of the character you would like to cosplay as. I will let you know whether I accept the order (there are some styles I simply do not have the equipment for) and the price category your order would fall into.
3. Now you can EITHER send me a proposal for a base wig OR I can offer you three different wigs ranging in price and quality.
4. If you accept, I will ask you to order the wig and send it to my address.
5. As soon as I receive the wig, I will notify you, take a picture of the unstyled wig and ask you to pay for the styling and shipping via PAYPAL.
6. I will style the wig within two days and send you a picture.
7. I will ship the wig the next weekday.
8. Please notify me when you receive the wig!
♠ There may be reasons why I can’t ship wigs in large letters, e.g. if they are very spiky. You can either choose to have it shipped in a parcel or with less hairspray. I will then leave instructions, if you would like, on how to give it the finishing touch!
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns! I’d be glad to discuss what you need in detail and make sure you feel comfortable with trusting me with your wig. This is my DeviantArt account and this is my CosplayIsland account!
♠ All the pictures in this article belong to their respective artists and photographers. I found most of them on google / my personal galleries and do not wish to claim them as my own.
tagged as: commission. cosplay. wig commission.
- iakou likes this
- aniox likes this
- neomasterno1 likes this
- roxys-ass likes this
- deviouspenguins likes this
- nipple-fridge likes this
- casteeul likes this
- chuweirdo likes this
- lesbianalternianruler likes this
- demoodles likes this
- ju2t4dr34m reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- bruisebunny likes this
- jesu-ka likes this
- dragonsroar likes this
- sherloafandmoritarty reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- furryshotas likes this
- hyenakind likes this
- pimptouya likes this
- thekilljoydetective reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- dingle-roppers reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- automatonicelectronicharmonic likes this
- howsugoii likes this
- megamindinhd likes this
- sheofsilence reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- hotrobb reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- speightexpectations likes this
- lovelykryptonite likes this
- hyperstar-pink likes this
- thetinybat likes this
- mirberry likes this
- ladyikaricosplay likes this
- runziprun reblogged this from aigue-marine
- monkeyscandance reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- paigeinwonderland21 reblogged this from aigue-marine
- aigue-marine reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- kawanaii reblogged this from lucillesmiles
- lucillesmiles posted this